- ADVANCED GRAMMAR IN USE THIRD EDITION
- Martin Hewings
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. This third edition, with answers, is ideal for self-study. The book contains 100 units of grammar reference and...
- Common Mistakes At Proficiency Book Answ
- Raymond Murphy
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. To accompany Essential Grammar in Use Fourth edition, Essential Grammar in Use Supplementary Exercises...
- Cambridge Guide to Schema Therapy Brockman Robert N.Paperback
The book provides the reader with a thorough understanding of the model of Schema Therapy, methods and techniques used throughout the process of Schema Therapy treatment....
- Objective First - Student\'s Book with Answers - Annette Capel, Wendy Sharp
- Annette Capel
Fourth edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: First (FCE) course, updated to prepare for the 2015 revised exam. The Student's Book with answers contains fresh, updated...
- Haines Simon Hewings Martin - Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced Book w. Answ. w. Audio
- Martin Hewings
Grammar and Vocabulary reference and practice for the revised Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) from 2015 Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced provides complete...
- Art of Electronics
- Paul Horowitz, Winfield Hill
At long last, here is the thoroughly revised and updated third edition of the hugely successful The Art of Electronics. It is widely accepted as the best single authoritative...
- Introduction to Electrodynamics Griffiths David J. Reed College Oregon
This well-known undergraduate electrodynamics textbook is now available in a more affordable printing from Cambridge University Press. The Fourth Edition provides a rigorous,...
- Cambridge Global English Stage 1 Learner's Book with Audio CDs 2
Cambridge Global English (1-6) is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English...
- C1 Advanced Trainer 2 Six Practice Tests with Answers with Resources Download
Six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success. The 'with answers' edition can be used to practice the exam at...
- Calculus M. Spivak
- Michael Spivak
Spivak's celebrated textbook is widely held as one of the finest introductions to mathematical analysis. His aim is to present calculus as the first real encounter with...
- Social Theory of International Politics
- Wendt Alexander
Drawing upon philosophy and social theory, Social Theory of International Politics develops a theory of the international system as a social construction. Alexander Wendt...
- English Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate and Intermediate Book with Answers Redman Stuart
- Redman Stuart
The words you need to communicate with confidence. Vocabulary explanations and practice for pre-intermediate and intermediate level (B1) learners of English. Perfect for both...
- Quantum Computing Since Democritus - S. Aaronson
- Scott Aaronson
Written by noted quantum computing theorist Scott Aaronson, this book takes readers on a tour through some of the deepest ideas of maths, computer science and physics. Full of...
- An Introduction to Language and Linguistics
A clear and up-to-date introduction to linguistics. This bestselling textbook addresses the full scope of language, from the traditional subjects of structural linguistics...
- Dynamic Systems and Control Engineering
Presents a step-by-step approach to modeling, analysis and control, covering fundamental theory, practical implementation, and advanced strategies. Aimed at senior...
- Practical Ethics - Singer Peter
- Peter Singer
For thirty years, Peter Singer's Practical Ethics has been the classic introduction to applied ethics. For this third edition, the author has revised and updated all the...
- Handbook of CTG Interpretation
This book promotes an evidence-based paradigm of fetal heart rate monitoring during labour, with a move away from the traditional 'pattern-based' interpretation to...
- The Ape that Understood the Universe
The Ape that Understood the Universe is the story of the strangest animal in the world: the human animal. It opens with a question: How would an alien scientist view our...
- Clozapine Handbook
Real-world and clinical trial data support that clozapine is the only effective antipsychotic for treatment resistant schizophrenia and other severe mental illnesses. Clozapine...
- Cambridge English Complete Advanced Workbook without answers Second edition
- Laura Matthews
Complete Advanced provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam. It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with...
- On Growth and Form
- Thompson, D\'Arcy Wentworth
Why do living things and physical phenomena take the form they do? D'Arcy Thompson's classic On Growth and Form looks at the way things grow and the shapes they take. Analysing...
- Business Vocabulary in Use: Intermediate Book with Answers
- Bill Mascull
The words you need to communicate with confidence in business today. Vocabulary explanations and practice for intermediate (B1 to B2) students and professionals looking to...
- Business Benchmark Pre-intermediate to Intermediate Business Preliminary Students Book Whitby NormanPaperback
Business Benchmark Pre-intermediate to Intermediate Business Preliminary Students Book Whitby NormanPaperback
- Norman Whitby
Business Benchmark Second edition is the official Cambridge English preparation course for Cambridge English: Business Preliminary, Vantage and Higher (also known as BEC), and...
- Hippo and Friends Starter Pupil's Book
- Claire Selby
A delightful three-level pre-school course based on songs and stories. The Pupil's Book has stories in each unit which are designed to encourage positive attitudes in children...